Thursday, March 31, 2011

21 Days of Prayers for Sons

A friend posted about doing this thing called 21 Days of Prayers for Sons on her Facebook the other day. I was intrigued. I pray over Andrew daily. Mostly it's "Dear God...please help me have patience and not lose it." I pray to be a good mommy, a good wife...but I thought about it and realized, I don't normally pray FOR Andrew. I pray that he will be safe, that he will be protected, I pray for wisdom in raising him....but most of those things have to do with me, not him.

So I'm going to take this opportunity to do two things. Most importantly, I'm going to learn to pray FOR my son. For him, for his soul, for his life. Two, and more just because, I'm going to update my blogger daily. ;)

If anyone is interested in joining me, here is the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment