Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Neglected

I've neglected this blog somewhat...but not anymore. I've committed myself to keeping up with it and I intend to do that. :)

Our life is going great. We just got back from spending a wonderful weekend in Port A with my side of the family. It was Little Man's first trip to the beach! He wasn't sure what to think of it at first but he quickly learned to enjoy it! :)

Little Man is:

-walking and running
-says about 15-20 words
-eats everything in sight
-still nurses all the time (which mama loves!!)
-in general he's just a busy boy!

Mr. Man is still hard at work protecting our country....there are lots of opportunities coming our way so, I guess we'll see what happens with them all! He's looking forward to hunting season...

I'm busy with my doula certification, being a mom and wife, learning to sew and trying to keep my son from destroying everything. I've had two fantastic births that I've attended and I've been talking with more clients...I KNOW being a doula is what I want to do! I love it. Once I get my webpage/blog/fb page up and running I will link it here!

I promise to update more!

*Kym*

No comments:

Post a Comment