Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome

Most of you know I had another blog. For some reason, I have been unable to update it. I had started posting recipes daily and now, it won't let me. We're not really sure of the problem. I will leave it up in case anyone wants a recipe from there but, as of right now, I can't add to it. :(

This blog is going to focus on our family, Mr. Man (my hubby), me, Little Man (my son) and our crazy dog. We'll be posting pictures, updating with videos and stories about how our family is doing.

Here is a brief update on us all:
Mr. Man is still in the AF and we are still stationed at Lackland AFB. He was recently promoted to staff sergeant and is enjoying his new rank as an NCO. He's enjoying being home and being a daddy! Recently he went hunting and got his first deer of the season. This is GREAT because I am ready to cook up some venison!

I'm enjoying being a mom more and more everyday. We moved into a new house in November and I'm still trying to get things in order. I definitely stay busy! I turn 26 in February and I don't feel it yet...I still feel 18,19, 20 at times....just happy-go-lucky and fun loving. Little Man and Mr. Man are my world....I love taking care of my boys!

Little Man is almost seven months old! He has learned to pull himself up and he is also sitting up on his own. He tries to crawl but he is much faster with his army crawl. His favorite food is fruit...any kind of fruit, and squash and sweet potatoes. We mix cinnamon in with his other veggies to get him to enjoy those as well. Of course, his favorite is still momma's milk! :)


We'll be updating and adding pictures and videos as the year progresses. Everyone have a wonderful, happy and SAFE New Years!


Love,

Our Family

No comments:

Post a Comment